The GW Undergraduate Research Fellows Program 2020-2021 encourages outstanding undergraduate students to conduct research on Korea by providing essential resources and mentoring for their study. Selected students will connect with GWIKS faculty members and policy experts to participate in a mentoring program, research workshops, and the GW-IU (Indiana University) conference throughout the 2020-21 Academic Year. This is a great opportunity to work on your research paper for any class or senior thesis paper. Also, it is highly recommended to submit your research paper to an undergraduate or graduate journal for publication.
Fellows Program Benefits
- Get close academic mentoring by GWIKS faculty members.
- Connect with policy experts and receive mentoring in international affairs.
- Produce a 15-20 page research paper (excluding bibliography) on Korea-related research topics.
- Gain experience in conducting research on Korea.
- Participate in workshops and conferences during the 2020-2021 academic year to improve your research skills.
- Volunteer and participate in GWIKS events.
- Receive a $500 award for the best research paper.
Fellows Program Requirements
- GW Undergraduate Students
- Preference is given to juniors and seniors who have a strong research agenda
Please submit a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One page research statement
- One page personal statement
- An unofficial GW transcript
Friday, May 29, 2020
Have any questions? Contact GWIKS at email@example.com.